There is another way to find the answers you seek…
Perhaps you have an inkling, or a sense, or even an awareness that you really do know what you need. The challenge seems to be –”How can I learn to trust in what I know?”
The Soulwise Circle is a gathering spot for those who seek wisdom, guidance and community. We come together to learn to listen to the Sound of our Souls, to find our own light and to develop the courage to live boldly.
Would you LOVE to have access to…
An ever growing library of channeled messages from the Archangels & Ascended masters?
Discovering new technologies to support you on your Spiritual journey?
Live monthly workshops and discussion with Nea Clare?
A PRIVATE Facebook Community where you can make connections and develop friendships?
Special Members only discounts for classes, events and services?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then you have found your TRIBE!
MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS
The Soulwise Circle is a PRIVATE community accessible only to members. You will have access to the calendar readings each month.
Special recordings and LIVE posts by Nea Clare -sharing messages from the Archangels & Ascended Masters.
As a Member you receive
Your Membership Includes:
- Library of Channeled Readings- you will be able to listen to readings from Ascended Masters and Archangels for the last 5 years.
- Weekly Practice Assignments– Nea Clare will provide guidance to help you practice Life Mastery techniques in your day to day experience, including: recorded meditations, journal prompts, mantras and more.
- Members Only Facebook Community – Your private, members-only forum for inspiration, conversation and connection with Nea Clare and others who are on the journey.
- Members Only Rates- Soulwise Circle Members get 15% off all services and many classes and events with Nea Clare. In addition, you will have access to special promotions and events from other Spiritual teachers.
- Monthly Workshops: Nea Clare will host a monthly workshop with all Soulwise Members. Workshops will be on line for easy access, and recorded for later viewing. All recordings will become part of the Library.